Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Three Days in The "O"



It is a beautiful, summer-like Tuesday afternoon, after a long stretch of chilly, rainy weather. I finally fixed our broken furnace, just in time for the warm weather.  Oh, well.  I officially got an A in my Economics of International Business class, so I am proud of that. My 4.0 GPA is still alive!

We spent a long weekend in Omaha, spending time with lots of different people in Sarah's family, including her parents.  They were in town from Pennsylvania, leading services for the kids at Sarah's Uncle Dan's church:
We had a fun time!  Asher and Eva got plenty of grandparent time:

We had a birthday party for Grandpa:


...we played a little golf!

 Sarah and I even got to go on an early-morning date at the farmer's market in the Old Market area of Omaha... with no kids!

No comments:

Contributors


Hits (since July 8, 2008)