Saturday, September 25, 2010

yee-haw! it's a new floor...and other pictures too!

So, as you can see, Tim's pretty busy installing our new flooring (honey, you ROCK!!). If you follow me on FB, you've seen me over and over again say how great my man is and how he has truly become my flooring hero. 33 (maybe 35 after it's all said and done) of these:and we'll be all done! :) Tim's putting in new flooring in our dining room, kitchen, and after that's all done, our living room. No small feat, and I'm so proud of his hard work! :) Eva's turned into quite the little Daddy's girl--here she is cheering him on...or saying "power to the people" or singing "Trading my Sorrows" (the "yes, Lord" part) while enjoying her sippy (she's multi-tasking): She is really growing up so fast and is busy keeping EVERYONE on their toes--at home and school. She's into EVERYTHING and likes to go EVERYWHERE:She started visiting the next class at school--the toddler class called The Tops. I saw her in there having a blast the other day (without her seeing me--she throws quite the fit when I leave her in the morning or after she and I have lunch together). I actually got a little teary eyed seeing my baby all "grow-ed up" as Asher would say. Eva's discovered the fun involved in taking off her socks and shoes...if only we could all be barefooted all the time! :)
This pic just turned out silly so I stuck it in:
Eva and Asher had a blast playing dress-up the other day with Asher's cowboy hats. They were both laughing so hard and then just totally went all goofy for the camara:
Our lil sweetie!

No comments:

Contributors


Hits (since July 8, 2008)