
Just dropped off Asher for his first day of kindergarten. So much is going through my head, "will he do okay? will they take good care of him? will he learn a lot? will he still love his momma? this is just the beginning. one of these days it's going to be high school. then he'll leave forever? is he scared? God, let him know it's okay and that he's brave and can make it, and do this. i'm so proud." It goes on and on in my brain. Just before he put on his shoes this morning he turned to me and said, "mom, I'm going to miss you. I love you" I started to cry, but sucked it up, because I had to be brave for the lil guy. Yesterday I was thinking about all my kids starting "school": Eva and Elise daycare, but we call it school, and Asher in Kindergarten. My eyes started to tear up and Asher looked at me and said, "mom, when I see other people's eyes dripping, it makes my eyes drip sometimes, too, like now." It was so sweet. I'm so proud of him! Asher Bosen, we love you and we're proud of you! You are an amazing Kindergartener!
No comments:
Post a Comment