Okay, so when I last blogged (like 10 minutes ago), I was holding a baby and typing one handed, so now Eva is in bed and I thought I'd really write!
Our baby turns 4 months on Friday! I can't believe how fast it's gone! She's growing and now has such an adorable and SOOOOOOOO sweet of a personality. We are definitely blessed to have her in our lives. She's hit one of those big weeks in her life that seems full of milestones, or at least I've realized that she's achomplished so much in the last few days and am in wonder and amazement of it all! Eva can now grab toys, move them hand to hand, and when she's done moving them to the right or left hand, she sticks 'em straight in her mouth. She loves to eat her toys! She rolls over and her teacher at school has asked permission to allow Eva to sleep on her side or tummy (which must be approved by our pediatrician) as our little girl no longer sleeps on her back during the day. At night she's a back sleeper, but I guess during the day she's a rollie-pollie lil muffin! Eva talks--oh, how she talks--and when she does, she babbles as loud as she can, with no volume control. No, she doesn't "REALLY" say anything...but we think she mimics some words often, like "hi", "whoa!", and "ma-ma-ma" (when she's hungry). Friday we'll get her stats at her doctor's visit, and update you when we get a chance!
We're on the verge of summer her in Iowa and with it comes all the activity sign ups for 4 year olds. Asher will be taking swim lessons in June through his preschool, and he's so excited about it. Tonight during bath time he was practicing bubble blowing so he'll "be ready for swimming". He also is excited about tee ball which starts in June as well! Tim signed up to be an assistant coach (if needed), and my boys are raring to go! They can't wait!
I should hit the hay! It's been an exhausting week...Eva still doesn't always sleep through the night...someday! :) Hopefully soon! Have a great night, all! We love and miss you, fam!
No comments:
Post a Comment