The story of Tim, Sarah, Asher, Eva, and Elise in Iowa
Friday, August 27, 2010
Maine!
We are back in Iowa after a week in Maine (plus a night in Boston on either end), and a couple of days in Kansas City. It was a wonderful trip, but we are all a bit worn down. All four of us been sick at some point in the past week, and Eva and I are both sick now. Maine, though, was great!
It was Eva's first plane trip! For the most part, she was very relaxed.
Once in Maine, we spent a lot of time exploring...
...eating tasty seafood (Asher, the picky eater, loves lobster and clams now)
we enjoyed the ocean views
Asher took his first pony ride
We went out on a seal-watching cruise
we played at the beach...
we went to the lobster boat races at Pemaquid Harbor
Best of all, we got spend time with family:
Asher and Cousin Nathan
Eva, Grandma, and Great-Grandpa
Eva, Grandma, and Great Grandma, after whom she is named!
Asher, Eva, Auntie Sarah, and cousins
The Bosen and Bird families at the house we rented, the Pirates Den!
The whole family
On the way back, we spent a few days in Kansas City. More on that later!
1 comment:
YES !
thank you so much for posting pictures ~ I have been waiting....
I laughed, I cried...
I miss you all so much !
I am so glad you all got to be together and so bummed that we weren't there ~ boo.
It looks like you all had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment