The story of Tim, Sarah, Asher, Eva, and Elise in Iowa
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
twinkle toes
It's me, EVA!!! I'm 8 months old now, so Mommy says she'll do my typing if I want to blog (I'm pretty smart!). She says she can interpret what I say, even when everyone else thinks I'm just saying "Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da!" at the top of my lungs. She and I had a really fun girls weekend when da-da-da and Asher went camping. I love them lots, and kept asking where da-da was, but mommy said it was our special time together and da da and Asher were camping--they had too much fun without us! Mommy and I did special girls only stuff, though!
Mommy let me help do laundry, but instead I found my bag of shoes and pulled out the ones that were my favorite, light green with hearts on them.
When I went to sleep during chick-flick movies, mommy painted my toe nails. I love them. I just hold my feet in the air and stare at them and don't try to eat them like I used to--they're too cute to eat!
da-da-da-da-da-da (mommy didn't understand that part, so she just wrote what she thought I was babbling about, even though we know I was saying how much fun it is to eat those little puff cereal things for babies--they are yummy!)
We looked at our pretty flowers outside a lot, too! Da-da planted some pretty sunflowers for mommy right outside the back window...they're so pretty! Today I played dress up with a hat Asher put on my head.
I love Asher! He's the bestest big brother ever. He always makes me laugh. Everyone says I look just like him--maybe they're right?!Asher when he was 7 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment