My turn now!
Hi, everyone out there in blog world! It's me, Sarah! I finally have the chance to write on our blog, and so here I am!
Let's see, what to blog about! I guess I really haven't emailed ANYONE in a LONG while, so anything I write could be newsworthy to friends, but really, nothing much is happening here! We work, play, and sleep, and do it all over again the next day, just like other people. The weather here is soooooooo different from weather in Utah. Um, yeah, it just turned Spring, but it's still 30 degrees out! No sign of any Spring flowers except at the grocery store and Costco, and Easter is Sunday! I know it'll come, but I'm SOOOOOOO ready for Spring to happen here. It's just been so cold here for so long now...Spring, if you're reading this blog somewhere, where are you? Speaking of reading...I know somebody is reading this...we just need at least a comment posted!
As some of you may know, I started a new job 3 weeks ago. It's fabulous. Asher is so happy in his new "school" as he calls it, and I'm happy, and it's just going so well! Today Asher decorated eggs at school and got to bring one home. Well, he decided he wanted to hold it on the way to the car, in the car, and then he decided he didn't want to stop holding it when we got to the store after I picked him up...rather than start this particular battle, I just let him carry it. You should have seen the looks people were giving me that seemed to say, "Who let's their toddler walk around the store with a hard-boiled egg in his hand?" Yeah, the answer is me. AND, we did throw it away when we got home!
We're trying to decide if we're going to take Asher to any of the seemingly million Easter egg hunts out there that are all being held tomorrow at 10 in the area. One at our church? One at the Waukee park? One at the Living History Farm? One that required reservations...oh, wait, that one's not an option now (the night before the hunt)! We just don't know what he'd do...would he fight for eggs, or just sorta watch? I guess that's a big part of the fun of the hunt--to see what your kid will do! We're in limbo about the whole thing right now.
I think I may have written quite a lot now without entirely meaning to do so! I hope you've enjoyed and this has been a good read. Have a super Happy Easter, friends! We love and miss you!
1 comment:
Sarah!!! So glad to find a post from you..! :D It's fun to find out what you guys are up to. Hope your Easter is swell and your Spring comes quickly! Love ya, Babe!!!
--Amy
Post a Comment