Thursday, March 19, 2009

Coffee!

I'm very excited about the package I received today! I ordered unroasted "green" coffee from Sweet Maria's. In the past, I have read through their very well-written descriptions and picked something that sounded good to me, but I have wondered what comes when you order a sampler. This time, I was having a hard time choosing, so I ordered an eight-pound sampler. They send eight one-pound bags, each of a different coffee. The price was good, and opening the box was a little like Christmas. Here is what I got:
  • Ethiopia Kembata Grade 4 Dry-Process
  • Sulawesi Enrekang "Mount Alla"
  • El Salvador Matalapa Estate Bourbon
  • Guatemala San Jose Pinula - La Trinidad
  • Sumatra Tekengon Classic
  • Kenya AB Auction Lot #786 Rukira
  • Brazil Ipanema "Tree Dry-Process"
  • Columbia Huila Valencia (1-star)
Hopefully, there is at least one of this that will be a real find, something great that I wouldn't have normally tried. I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Five Carmonas said...

mmmmmmm...yummy!
wish I could come over for a cup!

Contributors


Hits (since July 8, 2008)