Wednesday, April 15, 2009

seeing green

Last night when I came home from the grocery store, I saw the first green on one of our trees. Our cute little tree out front (I have no clue what kind it is, but it blooms in the spring with the most beautiful little flowers) had green leafy buds on it! I'm so excited, and since it's supposed to be 64 today, how amazing, I absolutely LOVE spring!!! Tim finished our taxes last night--I love that man! AND, we actually get a refund--whoo-hoo--it's not much, but we don't owe! You just never know with the constant tax law changing and everything just what could happen, and we actually don't owe anything this time--I'm just so happy about that, and that they are DONE! The whole thing makes me want to go to a Tea Party. Today I'm so sick! I haven't thrown up or anything like that (yet), but I'm more dizzy than ever. When I had my ear surgery back in October there may have been one day when I was this dizzy, but WOW, I got out of bed today and fell over when I tried to walk. The vertigo is awful which makes me feel so nauseous. I have to totally spot myself before moving my head, and be sure that I'm all centered, and THEN I can move. I have a doc appointment later this morning. BUT, what an awful day for me to not be with my class-today was our class picture, tomorrow we're going on a field trip to Krispy Kreme that I need to get a few things ready for, and the little muffins get so out of whack when I'm gone! I love my job, and love my class, and just hate to miss a day!

No comments:

Contributors


Hits (since July 8, 2008)