Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Water Time

First of all, look at our cute baby!

It is a beautiful Tuesday night in Iowa, after a passing thunderstorm.  I just got back from voting in the primary election.  Before that, Asher and I had T-ball practice, which was cut short by rain and thunder.  The team's first game is on Thursday night.  He is loving T-ball so far, and I'm getting plenty of exercise as the assistant coach.  Asher has also started swim lessons this week.  He is really apprehensive about the "deep" water, so we are hoping he gets more comfortable as time goes on.  Sarah has been sick this week, and she and Eva stayed home today. 

Last Friday and Saturday, Sarah and the kids went to Omaha to visit her grandpa, who had heart surgery. He is doing well.  Sarah and the kids got to spend some time with Sarah's mom and aunts. 

On Sunday afternoon, after church, Asher and I set up his brand new shark wading pool in the back yard.  He had an absolute blast!

Eva didn't have quite as much fun watching

No comments:

Contributors


Hits (since July 8, 2008)