Saturday, May 28, 2011

May......be it's time to update the blog

Did you miss us??
It's been a long time since I posted (this is Tim).  Things have been busy and a little chaotic for us.  We have had a lot going on, and we are now just a few weeks from welcoming the newest member of the family baby-girl-to-be-named-later.  We have had a tough time coming up with a name, but I think we have it narrowed down to some good candidates now. We have had all kinds of camera trouble, but I wanted to post before May is over.  I will try to piece together some highlights from cell phone pictures, and a few from our brand-new camera. 
Sarah at the first Farmer's Market of the year, about three weeks ago

Asher's first poffertjes (tiny pancakes) of the year




Asher being a goofball at the final game of the NBA D-League Championship (the Iowa Energy won the title)
Eva plowing the back forty at our friend J's birthday party

A couple weeks ago, we went to Omaha for a BBQ contest.  Here is Sarah with a sweet Husker bass boat.
Rosie! (isn't she sweet?)



Asher loving the new robotic dinosaur exhibit at the zoo

Gory robotic dinosaurs!

Dino Eva and Dino Asher
The kids feeding goats

Feeding Budgies!
Trying not to feed an ostrich!
These baby birds hatched yesterday inside the bracket of our satellite dish (I know, kind of ugly)




Finally, the big milestone of our month of May!    Asher is a preschool graduate! His graduation was a week ago Friday.

1 comment:

Five Carmonas said...

we sure have missed you all!

Contributors


Hits (since July 8, 2008)