Thursday, June 23, 2011

waitin' game...

SOOOOO, we still haven't had our baby...the waiting game is on!! Tomorrow is our due date, and my parents are set to arrive as well, and still no baby. We haven't ever had to wait this long for a baby, and I'm starting to just feel like I'm going to be pregnant FFFOOORRREEEVVVEEERRR. I know I should cherish this time being pregnant, but I'm just feelin' done with it!!! I can't wait to meet this little girl who already keeps me up at nights; to see her eyes, count her fingers and toes, and just hold her close like I never want to let her go. I started maternity leave yesterday (weird to be on leave with no baby out), so today I took the kids to the mall, Target, AND the library--all places they absolutely LOVE going to. Mostly I want to make the most of these "last" few days I have with just the two of them, knowing that after this little girl comes out I won't be doing any of those things with Ash and Eva for awhile. They had a blast and I did, too!! Tomorrow I'm taking them to school (Asher has water play--his class's day to be outside all morning playing in sprinklers, slip-n-slides, and little pools) and if we still have no babe tomorrow, I'll take a super great nap and rest up for the coming weeks!! :)Over the weekend we went out for Father's Day to one of our favorite BBQ places, Smokey D's. They've won a TON of national recognition for their amazing food, and as you can see, even Eva enjoys the food there all the way down to the bone! :) Our next post should include a birth announcement...until then, the wait is on! We'll take guesses on when she'll show, just leave us a comment...sorry, no prizes will be awarded, except the satisfaction of knowing you were the closest guess! :)

No comments:

Contributors


Hits (since July 8, 2008)