Whoo-hoo! Okay, so this is a little bit different than our usual blog update of "here's where we've been and what we're doing" Although, this is sorta here's what we're doing:
We're potty training Asher--just started yesterday, and it's going SOOOOOOOOOOO well! Whoo-hoo! We're so happy. Or, as Asher says in his highest possible voice, "Mommy n Daddy soo haaaappy" followed by "I go peeeeee-pee in the Pahhhhhhhty" (I repeat, highest voice possible). It's hilarious, and wonderful. At least today potty training is great. He did have a moment of freak-out first thing this morning and I guess it continued at "school" aka daycare. But, we're hoping that's just a "woke up on the bad side of the bed thing". Other than that, it's been great, and a smashing success (for a whole 30 hours now). I'm a very excited and proud mommy, to say the least. We hope this takes!
Okay, that's all I'll write for now.
1 comment:
go Asher....we are so proud of you!
go Sarah Joy...stick with it!
Good Luck!
Auntie Em
Post a Comment