
Today was Asher's birthday, and we had a great time! He was a little bit sick, but still managed to have fun. When we woke up this morning, his new tool bench was waiting for him! He was fired up about his birthday, walking around shouting "It's my party!", "I'm three years old!" and "I am awesome!!!"

He opened a few presents in the morning, and many more tonight. He got all kinds of great things, including games, puzzles, books, clothes, paints, and a firetruck. Asher is very happy about his new stuff.

This afternoon, we headed to Chuck E Cheese, because, hey, that's what you do when it's 25 degrees outside on your third birthday. Sarah and I agree that Chuck E Cheese has changed a lot from when we were kids. It is no longer dark and the robotic animal band is nowhere near as loud as it once was. Sarah remember being scared of the loud clacking from Chuck E's mouth. Now, you really can't hear what he is singing. The pizza, I think, is much better. Interestingly enough, I noticed that the Chuck E Cheese here serves beer.
Asher was very tired, but he was excited to play some of the games, and was very excited to get some good prizes with his tickets!

We came home, and I made a batch of some comfort food, baked cavatelli! We ate that for dinner, and then had Spiderman cake!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Asher! thanks for the play by play...it looks like you all had a great day! And it is super to see the peanuts shirt in action!
love you all,
the carmona five
Post a Comment